- How to navigate this course
- A message from the instructor
- Before we begin...
- The Opportunity (7:04)
- Overview of Module #2
- Lesson #1 Topics (6:44)
- Lesson #2 Message (10:08)
- Lesson #3 Stories (12:39)
- Wrapping Up & Homework (3:58)
- Resource: Ideas for Topics
- Resource: Ideas for your Message
- Resource: Ideas for your Stories
- Overview of Module #3
- Lesson #1 Podcasting Basics (5:19)
- Lesson #2 Hardware (8:41)
- Lesson #3 Software (4:19)
- Lesson #4 Recording Environment (6:27)
- Resource: Mic Comparison (12:05)
- Resource: Checklist for a quiet recording environment
- Resource: Audacity Tutorial 1 (4:18)
- Resource: Audacity Tutorial 2- Recording (6:40)
- Resource: Audacity Tutorial 3- Exporting (6:45)
- Resource: Audacity Tutorial 4- Audio Clip Creation (13:50)
- Module #4 Overview
- Lesson 1 What it is and isn't. (6:10)
- Lesson 2 How many? (6:57)
- Wrapping up & Homework (5:19)
- Resource: Your offer
- Resource: Ideas for offers
- Lesson 1 Listeners to leads (8:02)
- Resource: MailerLite sign up tutorial (6:08)
- Resource: MailerLite groups & forms tutorial (15:16)
- Resource: MailerLite automation tutorial (9:56)
- Resource: Creating password protected pages in WordPress (4:43)
- Resource: Cloning WordPress Pages
- Lesson 1 The pitch (14:16)
- Lesson 2 Media page (5:19)
- Lesson 3 One sheet (13:40)
- Resource: Cold pitch example
- Resource: Cold pitch example 2
- Resource: One sheet
- Lesson 1 Finding podcasts (11:31)
- Lesson 2 Vetting podcasts (6:02)
- Lesson 3 Cold or warm pitch (8:55)
- Resource: Tracking podcast vetting and pitching
- Lesson 1 Prepping (6:37)
- Lesson 2 Interview day (5:03)
- Lesson 3 Recording platforms (9:29)
- Resource: Interview prep checklist
- Resource: Positioning yourself as an expert
- Resource: Skype set up tutorial (3:37)
- Resource: Skype tutorial for interview day (5:15)
- Lesson 1 Rock the Mic (11:46)
- Lesson 1 AfterCasting (9:54)
Is there a money back guarantee?
There’s a 7 day 100% satisfaction guarantee. You can take a week to browse the content and jump on our initial coaching call to be sure we are a good match. If you feel the course is not for you simply email me at millette at millettejones dot com and let me know your reasoning and I’ll be glad to refund your money.
How long will it take to complete the course?
There is about 5 hours of content but you will have some work to do on your own. I suggest you work through a module each week, which will have you through the course in 10 weeks. Of course you can work at your own pace since you have unlimited access to the course once you purchase it.
How long do I have access to the course?
You have access for the lifetime of the course, this includes any additional content I create for this course and any updates made to the course. Once you create your login credentials you can access the course any time.
Can I purchase the course for someone else, such as my assistant or a VA?
Yes, you may purchase the course for someone else. Be aware though, the course license is for one person only. If you wish to go through the course yourself and send your employees or freelancers through it you will need to purchase additional licenses. Contact me and we can discuss a multi-license discount.
What if I go through the course and then can’t get any interviews?
You have 7 days to browse the content, if you feel you are unable to do the work necessary you can ask for a refund. However, if you complete the modules and the homework for each you should have no problem booking interviews. Even a beginner can book interviews as long as you have a message or story that you can share with an audience so that you bring value to the podcast. If you are still unsure, go to my website at millette jones dot com and book a free consultation with me, I’m happy to hear about your business and your background and give you my honest opinion on how “bookable” you are.
$1,299.00Private Coaching + PodGuesting ProfitsIf you want accountability and weekly personal attention as you go through the course go for the private coaching option. It includes 8 one-hour live coaching calls in addition to the online course.
Hey! I'm Millette. I'm a podcast publicity coach and I can help you learn what it takes to be an EPIC guest on top podcasts. I am also the host of the Unstoppable Coach podcast where I interview successful coaches and entrepreneurs about how they built their business. (And I'll give you a hint: the majority of them point to podcast guesting as a key to their success!) I've been an online entrepreneur since 2012 so I know all about the struggles many people face trying to get a business off the ground. I believe podguesting is a publicity gold mine that's still virtually untapped. I hope you decide to jump into podcast interview marketing and I can't wait to work with you!